Do you want to know how you can set up and register company in China? Well for the beginners carrying out the online company registration is an intricate task to follow up with. So let’s teach you with some important steps to take care of!
- In the first step of the registration it is important that you should be carrying as much of the research as possible. It is important to take into account that you should be doing the research as on the basis of the policies of the government and also in relation with the industry which you have been looking into. You can take help from the companies that are already operating inside marketplaces.
- In the second step you will be selecting with one important business or the industrial form of center as being the location of the company where you will be setting up the office. Location will be completely depending on your budget criteria and all along with the transportation and so as the logistics.
- In the third step you will be choosing with the register company name all along with the type of the business niche you will be taking into account with. You can highlight it within the joint ventures or also as being the representative office standard too.
- You will be in the requirement of the approval certification or also the business license as well. You will be getting the approvals by the side of the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) and also from the State Administration of Industry and so as from the Commerce (SAIC). You can also make it get from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) too. It would be taking the duration of around 90 days to get the approval set up.
- As you are all done with the approval you will be applying as in view with the register company license all along with the AIC just as within the 30 days of the duration.
- You will also be getting the approval as from the side of Public Security Bureau (PSB). You will be getting into the registration of the Tax Bureau, all along with the customs Office and so as with the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE).
So these have been the important steps that you will be performing for successfully carrying out the online registration of your company in China. Follow up the steps carefully!